What could be better than cousins?

I got to spend ten delightful days in heaven—actually Nebraska but ask any Cornhusker and they will tell you it's heaven. We missed Jeff/Daddy a ton, but we managed to have a lot of fun, and he managed to stay really busy with us gone. I'll share more later about the wonders of Lincoln, but for now here are some pictures.

Thanks for letting me interrupt your life, Ames! 

I'll admit it: I love the matchy matchy. 

She looks way too cute to be a bit of a bully. 

I loved how Hallie and Jill would hold hands just for fun. 

Jill: Let's do it again!!
Hallie: Is it over yet?
Hanna: Mommy, let's get off.
Danny: What's happening? 

Sweet Heather was blessed on Sunday, April 22.

Comments

  1. See these pictures reminds me when our kids were young, and having cousins over. It was so fun. Makes me wish I could have spent more times with my cousins while I was growing up, but it was a long drive from FL to CO, so once a years is all I got when I was young. Aren't cousins fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so so so happy to have you here. I miss you madly. It's TOO quiet now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?