A perfect angel

My family is a little emptier today, and I am feeling shocked and sad.
When I think about what my loved ones are missing, I feel really bad.

I am grateful for the times I got to hold you.
I feel so blessed for the short amount of time I had to know you.

You were too perfect for this earth.
You've been an angel ever since your birth.

I am honored to have been a part of your life, Tabitha Grace.
I know the day will come when I will once again see your beautiful face.

Forever Sisters: Emily and Tabitha

My brother Dan and his little girl

Their sweet family

Danny and his cousin: Partners in crime

I'm glad Danny gave you a shoulder to lean on.

We'll never forget you, Tabitha Grace.




My brother Dan, his wife Rachel, and my niece Emily said good-bye today to their beautiful six month old Tabitha who passed away in her sleep this morning.

April 10, 2011–October 30, 2011

Comments

  1. I am in tears. What a shock. My goodness Mimi, my prayers are with you and your sweet family. Tabitha was a beautiful baby. My heart goes out to your brother and his family. I can't imagine what you all must be going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said Meems, and with beautiful pictures. She really was the sweetest baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mimi I am so sorry for your family. I am so sad to hear this. What a beautiful little girl and what a tragic morning for your family. You'll all be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How heartbreaking! I can't imagine holding a baby one day and then feeling that emptiness the next. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartbroken. I'm so sorry for your loss. We will be praying for this sweet little girl's family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an angel child! I'm grieving with you all. It's probably small comfort now but she i know she is alive---gloriously alive---and waiting to finish being raised on the other side of Dan and Rachel's resurrection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched this video yesterday and thought Tabitha reminded me a lot of my baby. Somehow I got the sense that she was truly happy to be on earth. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh mimi i am so sorry. so sorry. so sad. you all are in my prayers.
    count your blessings every day and hold your babies tight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi, how sad and tragic! That is every parent's fear. Condolences to your family, I feel for all of you. Prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for the loss your family has suffered. She truly is an angel. I can't imagine how much all of you must be missing her. That is so heart-wrenching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?