Mostly just some pictures

I wish I had taken a picture the day before 8 months, because my baby belly really was large, but now I have no proof. I was waiting until the actual 8 month day, but as you all know, that day did not happen as I had planned. So, here is a picture of a few days after 8 months.


Here is one of the last pictures of Jill as an only child
(and one of the last pictures of me before the pain really started getting serious). :D

Daniel with the gunk on his eyes, but Jeff looks cute.

Jill is pondering how she feels about all of this.

 Jill and Daniel: Together, at home, at last. 
Stay tuned to learn more about how we adjust to life as a family of four!

Comments

  1. I'm not entirely sure why you didn't want to take your 8-month picture in your hospital gown attire . . . ;)

    So glad everything went well and you have little Daniel safe and happy in your home. Sam and I are so happy for you. :D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I'm a little envious you got out of the last month of pregnancy and got a beautiful baby boy in exchange! I'm glad he is healthy and you are all doing well! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just so cute and tiny, Mini!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these photos, Mimi. Jill seems excited. And Daniel is a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooo i love him in his little allstar out fit! too cute! i can't wait to see him again!
    i'm sure you will do well adjusting.... lemme know if i can do anything for ya.
    i actually did take a picture standing in my hospital gown with one of my kids for proof- the biggest my belly will get picture- it turned out great! either lilly or andrew.... i'll have to look it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel is very cute! Congrats! Love that first family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Congratulations! And Daniel is so very very cute! Love him! And Jill, still. And you! And Jeff! And all the Mimi Boling-Colletts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried commenting on this post, and it was the best, wittiest comment of my life. It wouldn't post. Then I wrote a comment about how bitter and angry I was that it didn't post my awesome funny comment, and it wouldn't post. Then I got mad and went to look for a hammer to smash the computer.

    But I didn't.

    But I don't remember my awesome comment, except to say that I love you and you guys all look great. Boo. (I'm still a little mad about it.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?