Videos

WARNING: The very end of this post contains a picture that is only for the strong and brave of heart. For example, when I loaded the picture in its largest size, I actually screamed. So, you're warned.

Here are some videos of what we're up to these days. Okay, they're of Jill. :)

Here's Jill eatin' some cheese and rocking in her chair. She's getting pretty good at both of those activities. :)

If the video didn't work for you, click here!

Here are Jeff and Jill "reading" a book.

If the video didn't work for you, click here!

And here is something else that has been floating around in my mind. If you remember my post from dropping glass things, then you'll remember that when I dropped the tomato juice, I was very concerned about how the tomato got on my slippers that "Jill" got me for Mothers' Day. I like them a lot. They come in very handy. Very.


Comments

  1. You weren't kidding when you said those guys were nasty. I'd wear slippers in my sleep too. Bleah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it incredibly shocking that I am the only one who commented on this post. You know I am such a nerd I always like to check back, and I am shocked. Come on people, those videos of Jill? Super cute! Those bugs? Super nasty! Don't you have anything to say about all that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I was a little surprised, too. Maybe the videos didn't work for them? I have had a few people in person tell me they watched them, but they watched it from Facebook. So, I don't know. Maybe the Warning scared everyone off. Haha. The bugs are incredibly nasty though, I think. Today I was driving, and right next to my left hand, a spider came down on one of its threads. Blessedly, I was at a red light, so my freak out didn't hurt anyone (except for the spider). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gross. Did I tell you about that mean spider in our window? He's still there, I think it's been over a week now... why won't he die? He's the meanest looking creature I think I've ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is probably too mean to die. Haha. You should borrow a ladder from a neighbor and let him go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg mimi did you find those in your house?? how freaky! i would have told people there weren't bugs like those around here.
    jill is so funny on her rocker! i swear she has grown in the passed month i haven't seen her.
    and amy... spray something up there for goodness sake!!- like wood cleaner or something- that'll kill it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol and i love the slippers- especially at the park- hehe. you did a great job tonight. you're awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?