Happy Ten Months!

Jill is ten months old today! She's in the double digits. :) Below is a family picture of us at a Cincinnati Hurricanes (hockey) game. Jeff's company rented a suite for their yearly work party. I think it is my favorite family picture we've had in a while.


Okay, back to Jill . . .

Hi guys! I'm ten months old now. Here is what I've been up to!

I am very good at going up stairs. Watch out! :)

And the boys really seem to like me. :)

I love to drive my car around the house.
















I'm pretty good at crawling and walking with Mom's help.


And here is my most recent trick!

After the video, of course, she took seven consecutive steps, but isn't that how life always goes?

(The last two are videos, so if you're reading this in an e-mail you'll have to go to my blog to watch the videos. If you're reading this in facebook notes, you can view the videos on my profile.)

Comments

  1. The videos are darling. Good work Jill. That's a great family photo. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 10 months jill!
    she is walking great! none of mine walked til 12 months... which is so crazy cuz they all 3 started crawling way early and walking late! but she is well on her way- go jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.O.V.E. it.

    I really like the family photo of you guys at the pool that I took... with Jill showing off her cute legs.

    Walking?! BIG GIRL!!! Hallie loves those videos. She's crying right now because I am typing this message instead of watching it for the sixth time.

    Ok, ok, let's play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi! SO fun! When you were getting the camera set up to record you helping her walk, I was thinking...
    1. Why is she wearing a sweater? Oh yeah! She's living in a blizzard.
    2. Jill's going to be all wobbly and fall over a few times.

    But look at her go! I loved your second video. You look like such a happy, loving little family. So cute!

    ~ac

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i guess i saw you on the way to your closing- how'd it go?? you a homeowner now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those videos are darling! I can't believe how big she is getting all the sudden!

    P.S. Love your new blog design.

    P.P.S. Jeremy and Kadon are so excited to have you guys living closer to us, and keep devising ways for us to end up at your house. Their latest plan involves fudge being delivered to your doorstep....so my only question is this: with nuts, or without?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she is doing really well at walking! Cute pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?