Never put cheesecake in the toilet.
It won't "loosen up," and just because something fits in the toilet hole doesn't mean it will fit through the pipes.
And you might have to put your hand in and pull it back out.
. . . after someone has pooped in it.
I'm sure you're not disappointed that there are no pictures to accompany this post.
Lesson of the weekend: Toilets are not to be used as garbage disposals.
On a different note, I've been thinking about my fears. Jerry Seinfeld said that a study showed the number one fear of Americans was speaking in front of a crowd and the second was death. His funny joke is then that at the average funeral, the people there would rather be in the casket than giving the eulogy. I'm not sure how to credit that source, but know that it was Jerry Seinfeld, not me. Anyway, I'm not really afraid of speaking in public or death, so I've been trying to think what mine are.
These are not in order of importance, merely the order I thought of them.
1. Clogging the toilet at someone else's house
2. Choking, coughing, or burping while singing in front of a crowd (like a performance)
3. Noticeably peeing my pants in public
4. Not getting to live long enough to raise my children
5. Doing a "bad job" raising my children
6. Intense physical pain
7. Spiders that are fast and large and can jump
So . . . do any of you have any fears you've thought of recently and would like to share?