Pretend Momming

One of my friends let me babysit for her kids today, or what I like to call "pretending mommy-ing." :) I had Jill and her three, approximate ages of 6, 4, and 2. So, it's kind of like what my life might be like in six years. Things went pretty well.

This little guy, Nick, was especially helpful. Jill only sleeps during the day if you're holding her (unless you want her to only sleep for like 15 to 20 minutes). Every time I tried to put her down that day, so I could put Andrew down for his nap, Jill would wake up and start to cry. So, Nick helped me out! What a sweetheart!
It was lots of fun, and I can't wait to babysit again!

Comments

  1. That is so cute! What a good boy he must be.

    You're so brave. I on occasion babysit for my friend who has a little boy a few months older than Hallie, and a little boy almost a year old... and whoa. It wears me out like you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?