Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Endeavor

I am going to try to learn HTML and CSS. For fun. I'm not very impressive yet, but here is what I created so far if you want to take a peek: my first website attempt.

Just ignore the ads on the top and the bottom. Those are there, because I'm using free hosting from angelfire instead of paying. If I pay, then the ads leave. My websites will have to look a lot better before I start paying for them. :)

I really need to figure out why my images are broken. Hmm . . .

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED the bit about Jill's fingernails. I also loved the part where you said you also knew how to make "tabbles". I thought, oh dear I don't even know enough html speak to know what a "tabble" is. But then in the next sentence you said you didn't know what you'd use a "table" for... so I figure typo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yeah, definitely a typo. I'm glad I was able to impress you for a little bit though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah good luck... can wait to see it progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using my blog to learn HTML. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?