Best Friends Already!

Jill finally got to meet Ryan Bellows, who I am sure will be one of her friends. :) She had already met Chantilly, and the three of them had lots of fun together. Well, as much fun as babies can have when they're still babies.

It's amazing how they're all within eleven months of each other in age and how those months make huge differences for them right now, but in a few years, they'll seem like nothing.

Sigh. Jill is still tiny, and I'm already feeling a little sad about how soon she'll be big! I am excited about her being big, too. The good parts of it. Like her taking care of her own potty business and being able to talk to me!

Comments

  1. I'm so happy they got to meet! I can't wait for them to become good friends. We will have to get together again soon! Good luck on your move! I wish I was there to help!

    p.s. Jill is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?