Similar?

So, I have three beautiful, amazing nieces: Hallie, Annibelle, and Ruth. After Hallie was born, some people mentioned that she reminded them of me. I have no idea what I was like back then, looked like, etc., and I sadly have never been able to spend enough time with her (she and my other awesome nieces live across the country) to validate this claim.

Well, I was looking through some of my baby pictures, and I found one that I thought kind of looked like Hallie.

Mimi on the left and Hallie on the right

You can decide. Similar or not? I would say that we definitely look related. It is a little hard to tell, because I think I'm a year or so older than Hallie in the dates of these pictures.

Our eyes are different shades. Hers are more green/hazel than mine. I think our noses are pretty similar, and we've definitely both got the chubby cheeks. Our hair looks very similar; I just have more. I think the shape of our eyes and eyebrows have a lot in common maybe.

It doesn't surprise me too much, because people often thought my sister and I were twins when we were growing up, and we really only looked like sisters, not identical. Just yesterday though, my supervisor saw a picture of my sister and said he at first thought it was me before I said it was Amy. So maybe we still look a like, a bit at least.

Anyway, I love looking at Annibelle, Emily, and Hallie and wondering what Jill will look like. I can't wait to see her!

Comments

  1. I can definitely see similarities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she looks like you, that means she'll definitely grow up to be a hottie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww :)

    i see a lot of you and devin in her too of course. if she looks similar to me, it's only because you and i look so much alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, cute is cute and you both are definitely cute. The blond hair really adds to the resemblance.

    I can't wait to see what Jill looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?