So here are what make up the mix . . .
- Acid Reflux (second trimester)
- Headaches (first trimester)
- Back Pain (first and second trimester)
- Nausea/Throwing Up (first trimester)
- Itchy Belly (second trimester)
- Charlie Horse Leg Cramps (second trimester)
- Being pregnant!
- Hearing the baby's heartbeat
- Seeing the baby in ultrasounds
- Feeling the baby move
- Hearing Jeff talk to the baby (hehe, so cute!)
Yesterday, for the first time, I saw Jill move! I could feel her, and she was moving like crazy. I usually only feel her on the inside, and I don't try to feel her on the outside (by putting my hand on my belly, like how Jeff has to feel her), so I decided to try it. I put my hand on my belly, and all of a sudden my hand moved!
I thought my eyes had played tricks on me, so I moved my hand, and my belly moved again three more times!
It was so exciting! :)
I thought I would have to wait until like 35 weeks or something to get to see Jill move in my belly, but it's already happening at 27 weeks!
Happy happy joy joy!
Aren't I a lucky girl?