Happy Halloween!

My favorite little monkey! Well, my Halloween festivities this year were limited to making chili for the Halloween Chili Cook-off at work (I did not win) and enjoying the costumes of others.

Some of my favorites were the girl from The Ring, the little monkey you see below, a nudist on strike haha (he was wearing clothes and holding a protest sign), SpongeBob Square Pants, and this elaborate shark costume. It's so fun to see what people come up with! Next year, I'm going to have to put some time aside dedicated to thinking of a costume. :) I know I could be creative if I just work at it. Haha.

Ryan Blake Bellows


Okay, here's who he really belongs to. :) Zach Blake and Brooke Bailey Bellows. Haha. I always include Ryan's middle name, so I figured his parents should get some special treatment too. Hehe.

Comments