Old Posts

I was going back through my blog and reading posts from 2004, and it's pretty funny stuff. Maybe not to anyone else, because you're not me, but I was laughing. Oh my. I have sentences with things like "lol totally bizarre crazy" and just other funny 19 year old things. It's weird sometimes to think about my life before Jeff, because my life revolves around Jeff now. Sometimes it hard to remember that it ever didn't. Does that make sense? I guess it doesn't really matter whether it makes sense or not. Anyway, reading my old blogs makes me want to read my old journals. Those are really funny, because I was a spastic 13 year old. My favorite entry is about how excited I was about a deacon picking up my pencil in Sunday School. Haha. Good times. Anyway, it is quickly approaching my bedtime, so in the words of one of my best childhood friends, "nighty night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." (I know, I know, everyone says that, but it's a tradition with one of my friends.)

Comments