Family Reunion

The Homers in Indiana gathered together Friday evening to enjoy delicious lasagna made by Devin and Amy, garlic bread by Mindee, and ice cream cake courtesy of Coldstone. :) The highlight of the evening was the genealogical presentation. Mom made a slideshow with pictures of all of us throughout the years. She also made a large family tree complete with pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Homer both prepared little talks about one ancestor each. I have that on tape, but I haven't figured out yet how to connect my video camera to my computer, so those remain stuck on the camera for now. :)

Grandma and Grandpa Homer :)


There's my cutie with my cutie! (Jeff and our first niece, Hallie)


Hallie spends some quality time with her second cousin (my first cousin once removed), Noah.


Proud papas: Andrew Homer with Owen Homer and Ben Homer with Noah Homer


The Stephen Homers (front to back): Stephen, Ramona, Verda, Benjamin, Benjamin, Heather, Noah, Stephen Jonathan, Earl, and Robert.


Some of the Terry Homers (front to back): Ann, Terry, Benjamin, Verda, Kathryn, Andrew, Owen, Paul, and Jeremy.

Grandpa Homer with his great granddaughter, Hallie Rose.


Me with my Homer grandparents. This is back at the hotel after the family reunion during the gift exchange.

Comments