Vending Machine Incident

So . . . at work . . . this girl's Doritos got stuck in the vending machine. She was banging it, and they wouldn't fall, so I thought to myself, I can help her. I've gotten many a stuck food item out of BYU vending machines. I'd just go give it the old what-for. So yeah. I walked over and jumped against it.

Bad idea.

I jumped against the front, and it was glass not plastic, and it shattered everywhere. I fell inside the vending machine, and my arm has cuts from my shoulder to my elbow. It looks like I lost a fight with a cat, and I have a huge, huge bruise on my thigh complete with more cuts.

I had tiny shards of glass all over my clothes, skin, face, and hair. HR took me home to shower and go to the doctor. I looked pretty gruesome with blood coming out of all the tiny cuts on my arm.

Oh my. Why do I do things like this?

Comments

  1. Oh no!!! Do you need anything? That's such a sad sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! (Now that you're OK and everything.) I kind of wish I'd been there to see it. By the way, great job on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had been there...

    Man that is so funny (and sad).

    But what a story!

    You are the ONLY person I know who has body slammed a vending machine and WON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Pete, you would have enjoyed being there. :) Haha. Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?