The Big Wedding Day!

I started out the morning at Courtney's house. Her grandmother made us a yummy breakfast of sausage gravy and biscuits. Then we headed over to Emily's to grab her for the wedding.
Doesn't she look good? Heck, we all look good! Haha, so it doesn't look like it in this picture, but it was raining extremely hard. Courtney got the umbrella stuck out of her car when she was getting in, so I had to run out from the passenger side, around the car, and grab the umbrella from her. I was soaking wet. It was so much fun though. I couldn't stop laughing. I love the rain! I miss it so much out here. Wow I look pale between them! ;)

Here are the girls in the wedding party: Briana Alexander, Ashley DeWitt, Sarah DeWitt, Tamara Hickey, Flower Girl (sorry!), and Michelle DeWitt Hickey. Sigh. They're all lovely.

The happy couple right before the event!

Yay for my wonderful parents! They drove all the way down from Michigan to come to Chelle's wedding and see me as a bonus!

Kyle and Courtney. :) Happy as clams.

The happy couple right after the blessed event.

Beautiful cake! They were feeding each other so nicely, but then Shane couldn't haha control himself and he smashed it in her face! Do you see all of the cake surrounding their kiss? :)

First dance.

Jeff wasn't there, but I got to dance with my other man! Thanks, Daddy.

And here's the posse. Together again. Emily Burton (Ems), Michelle Collett (Meems), Michelle Hickey (Chelle Belle), Briana Alexander (Bri Gurl), and Courtney Workman (C Work). Let me think . . . was it "Sassy, Random, Elegant, Gorgeous, and Perky"? Does anyone remember?

After the reception, Aaron came over to Emily's and we made s'mores. Yummy. Then we met up at Steak 'n' Shake with Kyle and Courtney. Jacob joined us, and I got to see him for the first time in over two years!

Comments