America's Got Talent

So Jeff is always so surprised when we're watching tv and it's some show that he thinks is so common and well known, and I have no idea what it is or I've never seen it before.

Family Feud was on today, and I was really confused by the scoring system for the thing at the end. Jeff was like, haven't you ever seen this before? Of course not! I didn't watch tv for my life!

Then I watched America's Got Talent for the first time today. I had heard of it before and seen clips of it on youtube, but I had never watched the show. I don't know what I think. Some of the acts were pretty amazing, but it made me so sad how harsh the audience always was and the judges could be sometimes. It made me feel so bad for those people! Sometimes I think the people knew they weren't good and just wanted to be on the show, but some of them were so serious about it that it made me sad.

All I know is that I will never be on that show or any other show like that. While I love to sing, dance, etc. I don't like it enough to be away from my family and made fun of. I just want to be a mom. Sigh. Some day!

Comments