Softball Summer

So, one of the things I love about Jeff and that amuses me about Jeff is how seasonally he loves his sports. In the summer, it's softball, soccer, golf, tennis, and disc golf. In the fall, it's football and flag football. In the spring/winter, it's basketball and racquetball.

When I like a sport, I want to play it all the time, but he goes through these moods. It's fun though, because that means that I get to watch him play a lot of different sports all year round and I get to watch him watch a lot of different sports on ESPN all year round. Hehe.

Here are some pictures from his game earlier this week. He didn't walk anyone, and he hit a home run! It was a good game for him. His team lost though, but it was a fun game. :)

Do you see the ball up in the right corner? He just pitched.

Now he's about to bat. What a cutie!

This was his home run I believe. Either way, look at him go!

Yeah, he's totally safe!

Comments