Danny and Rachel

Danny and Rachel were wed and sealed on Friday. That makes all of my siblings married in one year, four months, and three days. I am proud to say that I, the youngest, started the stone rolling. :)

As all Boling weddings have, there were a few mishaps. The wedding bands were left at my parents' house, the marriage license was left at my brother's new apartment, the groom didn't have the right tie, and he lost the driving directions to his honeymoon three times. :) Luckily, the temple stayed open late for us and the wedding started about half an hour late.

It was really great to see so many old friends. There were people there from when I lived in New York, Indiana, and Michigan. All that was missing were people from Maine, Brazil, and Utah. It was a great time. I put about eighty pictures of it onto Facebook.

I think my mom and Jeff are getting along a little better now. Jeff and my dad are definitely friends now.

I wish my parents lived closer, so the time with them wasn't always so rushed and just a count down till one of us leaves.

I am so happy that I got a job, because I thought it was going to be really hard to get a job, but this one kind of fell in my lap. I feel very blessed.

We had a Labor Day barbeque at our house. The Bellows, McGrews, and Jeff's brothers came over. It was the first time that Reed and Jeff met. I wonder if Abby and I will become friends or if Reed will really become part of my history as he wished to have happen in that sad, sad note almost two years ago now.

I am glad that I was able to go to his and Abby's reception. They are a very cute couple, and I am happy for them.

We got to go to a second Labor Day bbq. Jeff's grandma and her husband randomly showed up in Utah, so we drove up to one of his aunt and uncle's house and had a nice little impromptu family reunion.

It is so nice to have family!!!

Comments