found my blog!

Wow. So I found my blog again. I got busy and forgot the password, but I have it all figured out again now. :)

So, let's see. I graduated from Brigham Young University. I have been married for over a year now. All of my siblings are almost married now too. So, as of this Friday, my parents will have had all four of their children married in one year, four months, and three days. It's gone pretty quick. :)

I am at my parents' house right now. I am uploading pictures to facebook and Jeff is sitting next to me watching the Golf Channel and ESPN and reading one of the online sports forums he's a member of.

We went to a Tigers game last night. They beat the Yankees like 16 to nothing. I was cheering for the Tigers of course, but I felt bad for the Yankees. It is sad to lose that badly.

The game was really fun though. I'm glad Jeff thought of it.

Oh yeah, and I got my first job! I applied for it last Monday. They called me on Tuesday. I interviewed on Wednesday, and they called me later that day offering me the job. I'm pretty excited about starting to work there. :) It is a big relief to have a job. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore. It was a big worry!

Comments