Summer thoughts

I wonder how Amy is surviving California. She only has two more days. We've been playing phone tag, so I haven't been able to actually find out how she's doing.

Jeff finally went swimming in our apartment's pool. It was fun. He's really strong. I could just hang on to him instead of trying to tread water to stay afloat in the deep end.

We got to go babysitting together again yesterday at the Roush's house. It was fun to pretend to be parents with the kiddos. Jeff is going to be a really great dad. I hope I'm able to figure out how to balance everything. I'm so bossy and such a perfectionist. I hope I can figure out how to get my kids to like me, love me, and respect me, and somehow deserve to have them feel all those things to me.

I wore my retainer today for the first time in years. Haha.

Comments