Thoughts

Kevin (from last summer) IMed me today for the first time in months. I told him I was engaged. He said "wow, that's wicked fast" and then "congrats." He was really surprised. I hope he doesn't think I was dating him and Jeffrey at the same time. I is so lost with everything. I hope he is able to find direction somewhere other than the bottom of a beer bottle. I utterly failed to help him. I should have shared my faith with him instead of enabling him.

I will never make that mistake again.


Jeffrey and I really frustrate each other sometimes. Through the frustrating moments, I am learning how to pick my battles and just let the little things go. I am gradually learning patience and control. I am also learning how utterly committed we both are to making "us" work. I am filled with joy. My cup runneth over.

I am so excited to be a mom someday sooner than I ever expected!

Comments