so . . . michigan

yeah...
i survived the semester and i'm "home" for the holidays.
however i don't really have a "home" right now because my parents moved to michigan last week
so that means that i have spent my entire break cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, and unpacking.
however, my parents' new house is smaller than their last house because their kids aren't small anymore and they don't need a big house so it all makes sense, but they also don't have an attic anymore so nothing fits in this house.
it's a great house though.
i can't wait to be with jeffrey again...
highlight of break so far: getting to go to work with dad and help him do stuff
going to my aunt and uncle's house and doing stuff with my cool cousins
being with my family

however sometimes being with family can be stressful
it's weird to not have any friends to do things with
last christmas break... that's all i did day and night. i really don't think i slept.
we were all too busy hanging out.
i mean i'm already a different person when i'm in utah and now that i don't have indiana to go back home to on the breaks and be with all of my friends that i've had for the past seven years it's as though i'm losing that person forever. that part of me is dying. the sociable, active mimi is vanishing into thin air and shy mimi is taking her place.
too bad shy mimi still has the same temper and inability to not be ...aggressive and vigorous.

so that's depressing.
we didn't have a christmas this year.
i don't think anyone is surprised. my family doesn't really "do" christmas.

my grades are starting to show up. the teachers don't have to have them posted until friday (the thirtieth) but i have four so far. i didn't get a D in mus 201 like i was worried. i got a C- so that's a happy day. however, at the same time it is kind of disheartening because it is the first C i have had since third grade. that's a really long streak that just ended abruptly. i'm really not sure what happened in that class. i have As and Bs in all of my other classes so far. there are three classes still not posted so we'll see how that goes.

Comments