Good-bye Maine

Brad D. helped me tape up my boxes. He is putting some of my things in the car he is driving out to school. Kelli (Bryce's girlfriend) and I drove to Waldeboro to pick Bryce and Kevin up from their grandpa's funeral. Kevin's father's family is from there. We passed Moody Motel and Moody's Diner. We ended up on Moody Island. Kind of cool, huh?

So, I met his grandmother and extended family. His father apparently really liked me the last time he met me and had talked to everyone about me, so everyone thought I was Kevin's girlfriend.

It's almost time to leave Maine. I'm really going to miss the people I've grown close to this summer: Raya, Tia, Kelli, Kevin . . .

I'm feeling anxious about seeing Stephen and Jacob J. I wonder if Jacob knows anything about Kevin. I hope he's not hurt. My intention was not to hurt him. I've kind of been hurting myself by it. I wonder if it was punishment? I do think Kevin is a wonderful person and a fabulous guy, but he's not Mormon. Anyway. I wonder how everything is with Stephen after the whole Mormon/Catholic thing back in June.

I hope Bri is doing better. I hope I get to see Teresa and Jacob N. while I'm home. I haven't seen either of them in a long time.

Comments