back in town

It was weird hanging out with Jacob N. I was really attracted to him. I just wanted Jacob J. to get over me, and I just wanted Stephen to be happy. I miss the posse.

Because of Jacob J., I only got to spend 10 minutes with Danny and 5 minutes with Peter. I feel so cheated. I broke down and cried for the first time as I left my family.

I haven't had much contact with Kevin M. I've basically been living with the Cannons for the past few days. They are so amazing.

I've hung out with Marc from Maine twice now. I have a lot of fun with him. I can't date him though, because he's someone I actually could fall in love with and marry, and I want to give Danzy a chance. Who knows what could happen?

So after this summer, I have realized that I don't want to date some guys because I would never marry them, so it would just be a fling or very dangerous, so there's no point. The rest of the guys, I don't want to date, because I actually could marry them, and I want to see if Danzy and I are as compatible as I think we are.

Kevin C. is pretty cute and cleaning up his act.

I've missed Diana.

I'm really, really nervous about this school year, and how everything I need seems to be in Maine or Indiana. Life is definitely a learning experience.

I miss Mandy. She's living at the Cannon's house now.

Comments