food

so i'm definitely a social eater. i think that that might be unhealthy for me. apparently it is the most healthy to eat like five or six small healthy meals a day rather than three big ones, so i imagine it's even worse to just eat one big one a day... i just don't have a lot of time to eat, or rather i don't feel like making time for it. things will be different next semester though because my new roommate diana is definitely going to make me eat more regularly. she's a cool girl.
i'm just chillaxin' at christian's house right now. we went to eat and now we're waiting for his family to call him so we can go get diana and go (you'll never guess) latin dancing. shocker. do i do anything else on the weekends?
yeah so don called again. i'm definitely going on a date with him tomorrow. i was kind of trying to avoid it because i don't know. i was just trying to avoid it but he called me again so yeah. i'm sure it will be fun though. he invited me to do something with him tonight, but i already had plans and i think two nights in a row might be a little over done. yeah though... now i'm just rambling. okay i'm stopping
I LOVE YOU WORLD!

Comments