la de da de da

so i totally missed the bus today. i went to a international student party last night and didn't get home until like almost one and then i had readings i had to do for class today so i got to bed a little late. then i had class at eight so i had to get up at 6:20 (brutal). so yeah so i got to go home after my nine o'clock class and i didn't have anything until my one o'clock class so i decided to catch a little shut eye. hmm... but yeah i didn't have time to shower this morning because i woke up at 6:20 and reset it for 6:40 but i didn't get out of bed until 7:10 and the bus leaves at 7:20 so i only had seven minutes to get dressed and my backpack packed. so i came home after my classes and napped and showered and BRUSHED MY TEETH (omg it felt so good). so then i go out to the bus BUT IT CAME EARLY! grr. so i'm half a block away from the stop and it just wizzes by. suck. so... i have to walk to campus. it took me half an hour. so that should have upset me right? NO! today was so darn beautiful! i sang the entire way (which got a few stares lol) and i wanted to skip but my backpack was weighing me down. (you'll have that i suppose) it was sunny and warm and springtimey. i could almost pretend that i was in indiana, but then i realized that there were mountains in the background and utah isn't green enough to be indiana. i can't be unhappy in weather this nice though.

Comments