can i get a whoop whoop?

yeah so my eye infection is almost gone and i'm so happy! it's completely not swollen anymore. now it's just all red. which is weird because it doesn't hurt anymore, but hey since it's not hurting i am sure not going to complain. ah, life is wonderful. i'm trying not to think about the fact that this is my last day of no school until the semester ends, but hey i'm half way done. i can totally make it! totally. check out the beds on c work's blog. they're pretty boss. i'm glad that i didn't go to idaho now. i didn't go because i had to much homework to do, but if i had decided to go anyway i would have been miserable because of my eye. saturday night my friends kept calling me to go out and do stuff but i couldn't stop crying because my eye hurt so bad so i'm glad that i was able to be at home and vege in my misery.

i want spring :)

Comments