horoscope

You are quite aware of your needs now and yet you aren't sure the best way to get them fulfilled. The problem is that what you want is out of character for you, yet you'll need to communicate your desires. Even if you tend to be shy, you have the potential to surprise yourself and others by acting impulsively. Something within you is struggling to get out into the open. Don't hold it back.


wow i had no idea... lol. i think horoscopes are fun to read every now and then. oh yeah, mine above is for cancer (just in case you are too) i think that this one if kind of true though.

sometimes i don't understand the interactions between boys and girls. (who does??)

"She's great. I mean, she's -- she's smart, she's beautiful, she's funny, she's-- she's a big old scaredy cat. If -- if you creep up from behind her, she'll jump out of her skin. It's -- it's pretty amusing. Umm -- she's honest. She just calls 'em just like she sees 'em. Can always count on getting the truth from Joey, even if the truth hurts. She's stubborn. We fight a lot. She could be so frustrating sometimes. It's -- but she's a really, really good friend. I mean, loyal to a fault. She's -- she believes in me. And I'm a dreamer, so I mean, it's so good to have somebody like that in my life. God, if she goes away, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I mean, she's -- she's my best friend, you know? She's -- she's more than that. She... she's everything."

Comments